The destiny of this child was broken at an early age. He had only three months old when he ended up between the cold walls of an orphanage. Baby’s mother suffered from severe mental disability, which made impossible taking care of her child.
- They gave him the chance of a happy childhood
- I know she is not my mother, but I like to call her mumMore than a year, the brothers were apart from each other, were living in different institutions without being aware of each other’s existence. CCF/HHC Moldova in conjunction with guardianship authority tried to find a foster family capable to offer to these children love, stability and chance to a genuine childhood.
- They have recovered their children“We want our children home. We do not want to repeat one more time the experience we went through. We regret our decisions. Now we are trying to make up for that lost time.”
- Challenges brought them togetherThe eyes full of life of their children gave them powers to face all the rough moments they went through. The Copceanus from Criuleni district are concerned about offering their two daughters a life without shortcomings, a decent living and a happy childhood.
- Love brought them homeHe remembers with tears in eyes the day his children were taken away. Their desperate cries, but also insistent begging to stay with their only living parent are the pain of a sole father from Criuleni district. He was separated from his four children just one month after his wife passed away. Months of ordeal followed until he finally managed to recover his children.
- A journey to the hearing worldWe try to offer the necessary support these families need. As a result of the Adventure Night event, a new CCF action, we were able to collect 11,650 lei for them.
- Hope for a better futureWe met Maria and her little daughter Lidia in the Spring of 2018 at the Mother and Baby Unit in Anenii Noi. They arrived here with the support of a local social worker in order to prevent an eventual abandonment.
- Her children’s heroThis woman, who has faced with plenty of difficult challenges, has been reborn, and declared herself the main pillar of the family. She raises her girls on her own and cares for the sick father who is in recovery after a stroke.